Hotels and venues
Give your guests EV charging as standard
Convenient, reliable charging where your guests park. With no costs and no hassle for your business, we make it easy to give your guests a better experience.Get in touch
Grow your business with EV charging
Increase occupancy and grow your income
Our free, all inclusive service gives your guests another reason to choose your venue. Get income that grows with every charge.
Give your customers charging confidence
We take care of everything from planning and installation to maintenance. With 24/7 driver support, there’s no extra hassle for your team.
Make it easier for your guests to stay on site
We match charging speed with parking time. Your guests can charge slowly overnight or while they enjoy a relaxed meal with no need to move.
Make your venue the sustainable choice
When you offer high quality, affordable charging, word spreads. With 24/7 driver support, char.gy gives your customers something to talk about.
How char.gy works for hotels and venues in 6 steps
Answer a few questions about your business and your customers. Tell us how you’d like to offer charging.Get in touch
2. Get ready
We’ll arrange a site survey and help you plan where to put your charge points.
We’ll install your new EV charging network at no cost to you, with minimum fuss.
See how your charge points are performing in real time in your data dashboard.
Enjoy our all inclusive, lifetime maintenance service with remote monitoring and software updates.
With rapid installation, we help you keep ahead of demand and get more charge points in the right place at the right time.Get in touch
Meet our charge points
Our charge points are designed to blend into the background. Muted colours and no whirring or noisy fans so your residents can enjoy a quiet night’s sleep.
Choose our Backpack or Bollard in a range of speeds from 5.3kW to 22kW.
15 year all-inclusive maintenance including inspections, repairs and software updates.
Our slimline, freestanding Bollard brings freestanding EV charging power to car parks and pavements. Installed in a retention socket, with load balancing so several Bollards can work on a limited supply.
Built for durability, the Backpack can be fitted to walls, poles or lampposts in under 90 minutes. Modular components and a strong cast aluminium shell make Backpack tough and resilient.
works with any electricity supply
no trailing cables
fits with modern heritage settings
we pay for electricity used by drivers
Easy for drivers
- Charge with Type 2 cable
- Scan QR code or enter charge point number
- No app, membership or subscription needed
- Easy online payment by card, Apple Pay or Google Pay
- 24/7 support
Talk to our team about how char.gy can work for your businessGet in touch
We’re certified and compliant
- OZEV On-street residential charge point scheme compliant
- BS EN 61851 Parts 1 and 22
- Alternative Fuels Infrastructure Regulations 2017 compliant
- ELEXON certified BSCP520 Measured Central Management System
- BS EN 7671 requirements for electrical installations compliant
- EC Directive for Low Voltage Equipment 2006/95/EC
- EC Directive for Electromagnetic Compatibility 2004/108/EC
- CE marked in accordance with EC Directive 93/465/EEC
- National Cyber Security Centre-certified
- Installed to requirements of BS7671 & Energy Networks Association - Engineering Recommendations